P.E. LABELLERS at SIMEI: Labeling Innovation at the service of an evolved marketOct 10, 2022
P.E. LABELLERS has been working in the Wine & Spirits industry for almost 50 years, gaining customers all over the world thanks to its ability to adapt labeling machines to the new production requirements of companies and to the increasingly high quality standards imposed by the market.
P.E. solutions for wine and spirits show such versatility that they are ideal for labeling glass or plastic bottles and cans, of different formats and sizes, at different speeds and based on different labeling technologies. In a word, Total Flexibility.
SIMEI is a must-attend showcase, and in this 2022 edition P.E. is displaying the best of its solutions designed for wine producers and bottling companies in the supply chain.
What's on display at SIMEI?
At the amazing customized booth of P.E. LABELLERS - Hall 2P | Booth E11 - F20 - you can see for yourself the best labeling solutions for Wine & Spirits:
- MODULAR SL - the multi-configuration and multi-technology labeling machine, fully equipped with all new labeling stations and special solutions:
- new FA-ST 140 m/min units
- 6 pressure sensitive labeling stations
- the units work in non-stop mode
- optical orientation system
- capsule presence control device
- bottle fall control device
- NEW SPINNER - the new linear machine by PackLab, the division of P.E. Labellers specializing in labeling solutions with pressure sensitive technology. The new Spinner is the latest creation, previewed at SIMEI 2022.
P.E. LABELLERS is confirmed as a world leader in labeling solutions, for all applications in Wine & Spirits and in every Packaging industry: Beverage, Food & Diary, Personal & Home Care, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Pet Food.
About PE Labellers
Food, beverage, wine and spirits, pet food, personal care, chemical, and cosmetic manufacturers across the globe rely on P.E. Labellers’ high-speed rotary and linear labeling systems. From cold glue and hot melt, to self-adhesive, roll-fed, and combination systems, P.E. Labellers handles the broadest range of label application solutions. As part of the ProMach Decorative Labeling business line, P.E. Labellers helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is performance, and the proof is in every package. Learn more about P.E. Labellers at www.PELabellers.com.
Media ContactP.E. Labellers Marketing | E-mail: PELabellers.Marketing@ProMachBuilt.com
← Back to Press Releases