A company succeeds in growing and imposing itself on the market only if it can count on strong values shared by the entire organization. Just like a house that needs a solid foundation to last.
P.E. Labellers for 50 years has been based on a solid code of conduct: the commitment we make personally to our customers and everyone else.
- Treat each customer as if they were the only one
- Answer in minutes/hours, not days/weeks
- Say what you will do and do what you say
- Don't back down from difficult comparisons
- Work until the result is well achieved and without surprises
- Exceed others and your own expectations every time
- Complete what you start and meet your commitments
- Relationships are not given to us, but earned over time
- Seek collaboration and maintain healthy competition among teams
- Put the needs of the group before those of the individual
BE AT THE FOREFRONT
- Lead what you propose, internally and externally
- Always make the best decision for the customer
ALWAYS BE SAFE